跟这位英国客人谈了3个多月了，其中的2个月都在谈我们产品的阻燃测试问题。我们做的这个产品是翘脚凳，框架部分是木头的，表面是布包海绵。（这个布有磨立克，羊羔绒，及一种表面带绣花的光滑缎面料）。问题出在我们先前以为仅仅提供了海绵或者布的阻燃测试报告应该就可以了。客人说不行：要达到英标BS 5852 Schedule 2 part 1,我们提供的是针对家纺类的测试报告，这个是需要提供针对家具类的。后面辗转找了好几家的供应商才找到这款布是有这个SGS阻燃测试报告是家具类的。发给客人确认，问了很多次，客人一直都没有对这个报告做出正面回应，这个很苦恼。因为虽然这份报告是BS 5852关于家具类的，但是描述的却是：the test,specified in Schedule 4 Part 1 and Schedule 5 Part 1 of the Furniture and Furnishings(Fire)(Safety) Regulations,is based on BS 5852 part 1:1979. 关于海绵，我们的供应商提供的是一份STC报告Foam BS 5852-Part 2: 1982. 这些个问题放一边，还有一个很头疼的问题。
下单时客人品描了plain white material,我们没有注意到原来客人讲的是羊羔绒（这个英文是fleece top吧）。后面才发现错了被大骂。骂过后客人非要我们提供羊羔绒为面的翘脚凳。但是工厂告诉我们这种面料没办法达到英标阻燃测试标准的（下单前提过了）。我们也反馈给客户了，如下邮件客人方面一直问我原因及让我们努力寻找这种可以达到标准的布料。
客人：I know I have asked the question before why you cant FR the plain white material. But I need you to give me an explanation again, So that I can discuss it with my QA manager.
客人：Please confirm when you will have the plain white material that we can use.
我： Sorry for my late reply cause I really want to found a good & professional explaination for you.
However,as far as we know and tell you is the fleece top material is made by pure chemical fiber,it is inflammable itself. And when spray the FR solvent, closing to the fire, it can also burned.. That's why we can not assure you this material can reach British FR standard.
昨天客人连续发了几封邮件问我：1.Would this pass the schedule 1 part 1 of the test?
2. Also could an inter liner be used between the outer cover and the foam? We could then use different labels, which may get us over the problem?
3.Please read the email below from my QA manager.
If you could study it and let me know what is possible I would really appreciate it.
If we can do this I can place orders straight away.
他QA经理的邮件Send her this information.
1. For the outer cover we need BS 5852: Part 1
2. For the filling, if it is foam we need BS5852: Part 2 to ignition source 5.
3. For the filling, if it is crumb foam we need BS5852: Part 2 to ignition source 2.
4. If they do not have a plain fabric which will pass BS 5852: Part 1 then it will need an interliner. However the interliner will need to pass to ignition source 5 of BS 5852
BS 5852: Part 1 is the cigarette and match test, if she can let you know if it will pass this, that will be enough, but ultimately we still need to see certification for the filling as we are spending a lot of time on the cover and we don’t know if the filling passed yet. Let me know the outcome.